Friday, November 27, 2009

Letter of the Week- Letter "T"

I made a Letter of the Week wall hanging for S's new playroom. I just used a large poster frame and flipped the paper that was inside to the back and wrote "Letter of the Week".



In honor of Thanksgiving, I decided to make the letter of the week- T. Our first activity was to have S decorate a letter T that I had written on a piece of paper. We used tissue paper, (because it began with the letter T) and glued it all over the letter. When it was dried, I cut it out and taped it on out Letter Board.



Then, I had S color pictures that started with the letter T and taped them up on the board as well. I also had her trace a letter T on a dotted line. She had lots of fun!

If anyone has some letter T songs, I would love to learn them!

No comments:

Post a Comment