Friday, October 14, 2011

Halloween!!

I love Halloween! So many fun activities & things to make!!

Sophia is obsessed with everything Hawaiian, so it was so surprise when she said she wanted to be "Hawaiian". I took that to mean "hula girl". So I am in the process of making her costume- flowered headband, anklets, bracelets. I want to make her grass skirt out of 2 colors of tulle but I'm not sure If I will have the time.

I have been agonizing over what to have Camille be. I want them to have themed costumes, (you know, while I can get away with it.) I have a lobster costume, but she looks a boy in it. I really want something girly. So I thought of the perfect costume.. A Flamingo!!

I have all these ideas running through my head. I'm sketching out wings & headpieces. I cannot wait to get home so I can start making it! She is going to look flippin' adorable!

2 comments:

  1. I am such a fan of your blog, so with Halloween right around the corner I thought of you to possibly help promote a charity that is really close to me. This is a press release about the organization, http://bit.ly/ uoLQLl and how they have signed a deal with the Toothfairy! Trick or Treat for America's Toothfairy is a great way to get your kids involved in more than just candy consumption on Halloween. If this sounds like something you would like to promote on your blog you can go to their site for more information and see how $5 can help fight tooth decay in kids. http://bit.ly/rj2K08. It's such a great cause and could do so much to prevent chronic pain in children with so little money.

    Thanks so much for your time, Alex White

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry Alex, I just saw this now. Let me know if you ever need me to post a shout out again.

    ReplyDelete