Sunday, September 16, 2012

Berry Cobbler Recipe- 3 Ingredients!

I love easy recipes! This one is just that! Plus, it is only 3 ingredients! What could be better than that? (Other than actually eating it?)

Ingredients Needed


2 12 oz Bags of Frozen Berries. It doesn't matter what kind, I did a mix.
1 Box of White Cake Mix (please don't use the kind with pudding in the mix!)
1 Can of Sprite (or any other clear soda)


This recipe is SO Easy! My 5 year old pretty much made this herself. I just helped her opening the packages and putting it in & out of the oven.

First, Pour the berries evenly over the bottom of the pan. I used a 9x13 glass pan.


Pour the cake mix over the berries. Make sure to cover all the berries with cake mix.

Pour the can of Sprite over the cake mix. The soda will make a nice, crispy crust.

Then, pop the pan into the oven that has been preheated to 350 degrees. (This picture made me realize how dirty my stove is!! Oops!) Let it bake for 45-50 minutes until the top is a golden brown.

Take it out and serve warm. Preferably with a scoop of vanilla ice cream on top. ;)

Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment