Sunday, September 2, 2012

Peanut Butter and Nutella Crescent Rolls

Wait?? What did that just say?? Oh, yeah, that's right.. PB & Nutella Crescent Rolls!!! Most amazing dessert ever! I have just discovered Nutella and immediately jumped on the Nutella bandwagon.

 Why? Did you really ask why??


...It's chocolate AND hazelnut mixed together! It's amazing!

So while I was on my nightly Pinterest prowl, I discovered this recipe. It's delicious and oh, so fast. You'll go from craving to tasty, delicious snack in 15 minutes.

Peanut Butter and Nutella Crescent Rolls


 

Ingredients Needed

Peanut Butter
Nutella
1 Tube of Crescent Rolls

(yes, it's only 3 ingredients!)

Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.

Open the crescent roll package and separate into triangles. Spread a layer of peanut butter over each triangle. I did a thin layer, but next time, I'll definitely add a thicker layer.



Now add a layer of Nutella on top of the peanut butter.
 Roll up crescent rolls starting from the bottom of the triangle all the way to the point. Bake them in the oven for about 10-11 minutes. You want them to be a nice golden brown.

Let them cool for a few minutes after they come out of the oven. I highly recommend eating them while they are still warm!
 How delicious do these look?? I ate 3 immediately and no, I didn't regret it. ;)

These will definitely be a hit in your house. Plus, they are only 3 ingredients and took a total of 15 minutes from start to finish.

Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment