Monday, May 31, 2010

Monday's Etsy Find

Etsy is an awesome place to purchase handmade items. I've decided to feature a new Esty item/ shop every Monday.

So this Monday's feature is stunningannak!
She has some very unique items that caught my eye right away. All the items are very reasonably priced. Her items range from fabric brouches and headbands to soldered charms.

This is one of my favorite items from stunningannak's shop.


 A few other samples from her shop

Chicken Wire Hot Pink Flower Headband



This one made me laugh...


Sisters are Chocolate Chips Soldered Charm

 (Front)

 

(Back)

 haha! Isn't that cute?


Please visit stunningannak's shop here!

 

(If you would like to be featured on my blog, send me a message with a link to your shop, a little note about why you should be picked and a pic of your favorite item. Your shop will be featured from Monday to Sunday. I just ask that you promote the feature on your blog or facebook page)


2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for featuring me!

    Posted on my facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/East-Lansing-MI/Stunning-Anna-K-Designs/17656779684?ref=ts&ajaxpipe=1&__a=14

    ReplyDelete
  2. This must be Anna's special week. This great blog you wrote, and she was the winner this week of 2 separate giveaways. A pair of earrings from my shop, and a silly mustache ring that is sure to make her friend laugh!

    ReplyDelete